Office Phone Number:
Cell Phone Number:
3550 Bushwood Park Drive
, Florida 33618
Office Phone Number:
Cell Phone Number:
3550 Bushwood Park Drive
, Florida 33618
Tony Umholtz and his team at IBERIABANK Mortgage have helped many people achieve their goal of homeownership over the years. Whether you are a first-time homebuyer, refinancing or building your dream home, Tony has the expertise to help navigate you through this ever changing mortgage environment. In addition to traditional mortgage financing solutions, IBERIABANK Mortgage is pleased to offer specialty financing programs for clients with unique borrowing needs. Tony specializes in each of the following, including: (bulleted list) The Doctor Loan Program: financing designed to meet the needs of licensed medical physicians or dentists Construction to permanent lending Jumbo Financing: for homes requiring larger loan amounts Having orchestrated over $1.1 billion in lending volume during his career, Tony has consistently been ranked as one of the top mortgage loan officers in the industry by the Scotsman's Guide, Mortgage Executive magazine and Mortgage Originator magazine. (end of bulleted list) Tony graduated Cum Laude from the University of South Florida with a B.S. in Finance from the Muma College of Business. He then went on to complete his MBA. While at USF, Tony was part of the inaugural football team in 1997. He earned both Academic and AP All-American Honors during his collegiate career. After college Tony had the opportunity to sign contracts with several NFL teams including the Tennessee Titans, New York Giants and New England Patriots. Being active in the community is also important to Tony. He has served or serves as a board member for several charitable and non-profit organizations including board member for the Salvation Army, FCA Tampa Bay and the USF National Alumni Association.
Our most popular mortgage. A fixed-rate mortgage provides the security of an interest rate that remains the same throughout the life of your loan. This allows you to plan a budget based on consistent principal and interest payments. We offer a full range of fixed-rate mortgage loans with a variety of terms.
An adjustable-rate mortgage (ARM) offers a low initial interest rate and monthly payment. The rate and payment are fixed for the initial period of one, three, five, seven or ten years with annual adjustments thereafter based on an index such as the yield on U.S. Treasury Securities. Depending on market conditions, your adjusted rate may be higher or lower than your initial rate, but all of our ARMs have periodic and lifetime rate caps to help you plan your payments.
AFFORDABLE HOUSING LOANS & RURAL DEVELOPMENT
Take advantage of government loans with the lowest possible down payment. We offer the best rates and terms available on FHA, VA and Rural Development loans. With the lowest down payment available, these government insured and guaranteed mortgages are ideal for the first-time home buyer.
Tips for Future and Current Homeowners
- Rating 5.0June 14, 2021Tony and his team were fantastic to work with and made the entire process enjoyable! I would recommend them to any healthcare professional searching for a mortgage.
- Rating 5.0June 2, 2021Great customer service and support
- Rating 4.0May 5, 2021It was great working with this team for my first home. Being that I was out of state, it wasn’t as stressing as I had initially thought. Plenty of people on the team to answer questions. Will recommend and use this bank again.
- Rating 5.0May 4, 2021Pleasure to work with and jumped through the hoops with them as partners.
- Rating 5.0April 28, 2021I want to give a shout out to Team Tony Umholtz (Tony, Aaron, Cindy, and others) with Iberia Bank/First Horizon. They just helped me with a refinance deal and did an amazing job. The process started a little slow (the market is a bit busy if nobody has noticed, and they were in the middle of a merger as well) but once we got rolling, things went quickly and efficiently. The fees were very reasonable and the rate was great. I highly recommend them.
- Rating 5.0April 25, 2021I refinanced my mortgage with Iberia Bank to eliminate the private mortgage and secure a lower interest rate caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. I heard about Iberia through an episode on the Your Financial Pharmacist podcast. Tony was my initial point of contact. His answers to my questions led me to apply for a pharmacist loan. The process was seamless-all requisite documents were uploaded to the client portal-and updates on the application were provided. The team involved in the process was responsive. I plan to use this company when buying another home.
- Rating 5.0March 31, 2021Tony's team is tops! We've used them for both a new home purchase and most recently for a refi. Locked in a great rate, very smooth process all the way up and down the line. Special thanks to Cindy Bishop, Crystal Ramos, and Danny Calvo for a personalized, professional, profitable, and all-around pleasant experience!
- Rating 3.0March 9, 2021Was very happy with most of the team. However, we were extremly disappointed, and unnecessarily stressed by the disorganization of one employee. They failed to meet our needs, answer questions we had, or make us feel like we were just another checklist item. We understand the markets have increased workloads on the industry, but having looming uncertainty hours before we closed on a house was cruel.
- Rating 5.0March 3, 2021Very good experience. Cindy, our loan rep is fantastic. No issues. Highly recommend.
- Rating 5.0March 3, 2021Positive experience, Cindy made everything run smoothly and communicated everything we needed to know. I’m very impressed as to the quality of service we received.
- Rating 3.0February 17, 2021We were very happy with the physician loan that Iberia was able to offer us. Aaron LaPrade was very responsive and helpful. However, our closing was delayed due to our title company not receiving all documents from Iberia in time. It was partially the title company's fault for not providing the updated contact information. But, the documents were still late in being sent out because the loan processor was busy working on other loans, resulting in our loan not being funded in time. Our loan processor, Cosette Cruz, was very unresponsive and difficult to reach. Cindy Bishop was very helpful.
- Rating 5.0December 18, 2020Amazing 🤩 we were first time home buyers. They made the process so simple and made sure to explain everything in detail and any questions were always answered. Would highly recommend.
- Rating 5.0December 15, 2020Great customer service, the best rates, application and approval went smoothly, closed on time
- Rating 5.0November 24, 2020Great overall service. The team helped make sure the process kept moving and received frequent communication with updates.
- Rating 5.0November 17, 2020Great communication and prompt response in time limited situations
- Rating 5.0November 17, 2020What an easy and smooth process to purchase my home! Tony and his team are outstanding and experienced professionals. They communicated frequently and clearly with me - no surprised. I highly recommend them! Thank you Tony and team!
- Rating 5.0September 21, 2020Aaron and Cindy were awesome to work with. My refinance experience was way better than my original lending experience at Wells Fargo. Aaron kept me in the loop constantly and before closing Cindy was so kind and helpful. Not to mention my incredible rate!
- Rating 4.0September 11, 2020Great rates and easy to deal with!
- Rating 5.0July 30, 2020Great customer service. Everyone involved was professional and a pleasure to work with. I would recommend Iberia to anyone.
- Rating 4.0July 27, 2020Great rates and very friendly team.